- Fall Semester Period/가을학기 기간 : September 8, 2018 – December 15, 2018 (14 weeks)
- Registration Period/등록 기간 Due Date : August 10, 2018
- Registration Method/등록 방법 : www.nyckoreanschool.org online registration or mail-in registration with checks made payable to NYC Korean School mailed to 400 Kelby Street, 7th Floor, Fort Lee, NJ 07024.
FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION Click to REGISTER
- We accept credit/debit cards for the payment of tuition.
저희 NYCKS등록금은 credit/debit 카드로 받습니다.
- At the end of the registration page, click on the Paypal button and you will be taken to a payment page.
등록 페이지 맨 아래에 있는Paypal 버튼을 누르시면 payment 페이지로 이동됩니다.
- After you have completed registration and have submitted your payment, you will receive a confirmation notice via email, and will be notified of your class assignment before the start of the semester.
등록 및 payment 를 마치신 후 확인 이메일을 받으실 것입니다. 자녀 분들의 반 배정에대해서는 학기 시작 전에 알려 드리겠습니다.
FOR MAIL-IN REGITRATION
- We also accept checks for the payment of tuition.
NYCKS 등록금을 체크로도 받습니다 (payable to NYC Korean School).
- Please print out a copy of the online application, fill out the form, and mail it (along with your tuition check) to 400 Kelby Street, 7th Floor, Fort Lee, NJ 07024. 등록원서를 프린트하여 작성하신 후 체크와 함께 아래의 주소로 함께 보내주시기 바랍니다.
400 Kelby Street, 7th Floor, Fort Lee, NJ 07024
- You will receive an email confirmation once your application and tuition have been received. 등록원서와 체크 납부와 관련해 확인 이메일을 받으실 수 있습니다.
August 10, 2018
Registration must be completed by this date in order to avoid the late processing fee of $150.00. 8월 11일부터는 Late Processing Fee $150이 부가됩니다.
- Cancellations/refunds must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.
- Any cancellations requested prior to the first day of the class will be given a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations requested on or after the first day of class but prior to the second day of class will be given a refund minus a day’s tuition and a $50.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations requested on or after the second day of class but prior to the third day of class will be given a refund minus two days’ tuition and a $50.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations requested on or after the third day of class but prior to the fourth day of class will be given a refund minus three days’ tuition and a $50.00 processing fee.
- There will be no refunds given on or after the fourth day of class.*NYCKS reserves the right to reject any application at its discretion and is under no obligation to disclose the reasons for the decision.